Curriculum Vitae - Bharat Patel
- Final report on studies of microorganisms from springs to Ministry of
Lands and Survey, New Zealand. Patel, B.K.C., Morgan, H.W. and Daniel,
- Enzyme hydrolysis of cellulose by extremely thermophilic bacteria.
Sissions, C.H., Bertram, K., Daniel, R.M., Morgan, H.W., Patel, B.K.C.
and Sharrock, K. (1982). A report submitted to B.P. Energy Prize
Award, United Kingdom (1982).
- Repair and modification of DNA. Patel, B.K.C. A seminar to the
Department of Microbiology, Gujarat University, Gujarat, India.
- A survey of thermophilic bacteria in the Mokai thermal region. An
environmental impact report. Patel, B.K.C. (1987).
- Fermentation by extremely thermophilic bacteria. Patel, B.K.C.,
Morgan, H.W. and Daniel, R.M. (1986).
- Applications and potentials of techniques of manipulating large
chromosome sized DNA in agriculture. B.K.C. Patel. A report on a visit
to Sydney University (1987).
Author: Dr Bharat Patel
HTML'd by Troy Baalham
[Created 06 Sept 1995]
[Modified 06 Sept 1995]